the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Function Speed is Dead

That last post was just because I didn't want to study Bio.

Today was fun. Hopefully Kyle does better in real life than in the game. But it's always nice seeing Matt, Tim, and Sarah. (And Rachel and younger Tim)

Yesterday was...pleasant. Ice skating was alright; everyone was better than me though. As in, they could actually get around. Well, I'm glad everyone had fun. :)
Then I went grocery shopping with Laura and Jessica. And we decided to split the cabbage butts. :D

The day before that, I went to go see The Knowing with Sarah C and Jenny. I was the tag-a-long with the two Wingdings.

The day before that was the basketball banquet. That was fun. I'm going to miss playing with the whole team. And turns out, Coach Mario's going to condition us tomorrow. Can't wait. :(

This weekend's been pretty good. :)

The only thing that could make it better is if I could say I worked on "Popularity". Geez, Avi. We need to talk about this.
me trying to skateChris and Jennifer totaling pwn-ing me.
pictures taken by Jennie

BANQUET!
They gave a certificate for having a 3.5 GPA or higher. I thought that was weird.
pictures by Aprille :)

No comments:

Post a Comment