the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby, It's You

I went on iTunes 2007 Essentials and listened to the songs. Flashback, much? Yeah, that title song is by Jojo way back in the day. It was stuck in my head.

So, I started off spring break with five rejections.
... Not THAT kind of rejection. I proposed my film club to five teachers and they all declined. On top of that, the two film studies teachers already said no. (FYI I am NOT merging with the comedy club guy. Seriously.)

Plus I've got homework. Lots of it.

On a better note, I found out how to get distinguishable dialogue on Doug. YAY!

Anyone going to be free over Spring Break? I was thinking the last weekend we could go watch 17 Again. It looks fun.

But hopefully I'll see all y'all before the last weekend of break. :D

3 comments:

  1. just keeeep swimming :D
    youll find a teacher! (:
    i wish you luck.


    i wanna see one of your works! (8

    ReplyDelete
  2. wats up w/ the pics of us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyle, kyle. sigh.
    -____-

    emily, HOMEWORK IN SPRING BREAK?! WTHHH. >:O & yeaaah. when do you wanna watch it?! :D with your group? ;D

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete