the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

untouched

Well, it was our last game today. We lost, as expected but I'm just really sad that our season's over. Our team this year was so freakin' GROOVY. We just got along so well.
It was an honor playing with you guys. Hopefully, we can play again, all together, as a team sometime.

Other than that....nothing really happened today. It rained. Oh, and was trying to get some people to show up to our game....but no one did.

Sarah- Yeah. Avi made me get one. Along with an AIM.
I haven't seen you since like...LAST YEAR! :O Hopefully, we can get together this weekend. Tim and Matt need to redeem themselves on the PS3 (they got beat up by the undead) and I wanna watch "He's Just Not That Into You". It looks funny. :]

1 comment:

  1. me and matt shall kill the dead. (dunno how that works but okay) and i quote matthew, "WOAH!!!" XD. and um, the movie is a total chick flick :D

    ReplyDelete