the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

Making Something Out of Nothing

I FINISHED THE SCREENPLAY!!! And I have to say, it's pretty awesome. I'll give my mini-Oscar speech now-
Dude, Avi. You're a friggin' genius for suggesting to use one of Jenny's ideas. We'd still be at square one if it wasn't for your cunningly strategic story ideas. And of course, JENNY IS THE GREATEST MOST FANTASTIC PERSON ON THIS PLANET!!! She creates a masterpiece of a short story adn then let's us use it? Wow.
And let's not forget Sarah for standing there and watching us talk about it. Plus volunteering to be in it. :D

I'm done. :)

Well, this week's been pretty mediocre. I got invited to practice with varsity for CIF. :O That was rather surprising considering I suck. Er....I took a Bio test... Sarah got sick :( .....and girl's varsity knocked the bejinkers outta that first team.

Let's hope they win tomorrow.

While we're hoping, let's hope I won't totally screw up at the MUN conference tomorrow.

And let's hope "Milk" will pick up a couple of Oscars this weekend.

I guess that's it.
Time for a graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment