the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

High of 75

Why did the weather have to be so ideal for conditioning the last week? *sigh*
By the way Avi- butt cheeks still hurt. But with four days off, I have plenty of time to let my butt recuperate. :D

It was the basketball banquet tonight. I got a plaque :]. Like..the shiny kind, not the bad kind in your teeth.
The food was nice. We had fun but I am certain that I'll be with these girls all my high school life whether those four years will be spent balling and running our butts off or just hanging out and running to Starbucks. :P

Plus, Coach Marcus did a cool dance for us.

Anyways, not that much homework this weekend. Just math and the country profile for MUN. BY THE WAY- anyone going to the HB conference: country+committee?

I told my Chinese teacher, Mrs. Chao, about my film director dream. You know what she said? She's like, "That's nice that you found something you like to do. But you know...that's just not practical. You're not going to become a film director. You should have a real career plan like teaching and then if you make lots of money you can go make a movie." And so on.

I don't know if I should be angry or depressed.

Sarah (and Mary)- Thanks for the sympathy. I just hope one day that more people will come to that realization.
Isabel- Hm...small world. I'm not buff. You should see me going through that work out. Jennifer called me afterwards and I was like, "Can I call you back? I can't breathe." And I can't sit down because my butt's sore. :(
Avi- We can just have you be Raymond, can't we? And get E. H. to be Op1. Problem solved.

Popularity Progress:
No progress. Did a little publicity and see if anyone wanted to be an extra but that's about it.

more East Coast.

So....Sunday's ice skating, huh? Noon- 2:30 ice rink then the rest of the time will be used at the mall, I guess. Monday....if anyone's bored I'm right with you so ...yeah. Tell me if you're gonna do anything.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?! NOON?! D;
    THAT'S SO EARLY!!! :O
    anyway, AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    WHY'S YOUR CHINESE TEACHER SO MEEAN?! :O
    it's okay. at least you have a plan, yes? :D

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats E.H??? OH, her XD
    And we are going to HB TOO! FInally! Dont know my country yet. For some reason,, rosenberg gets a virus alert.
    And I know about that too. Mom is also like "Don't rely on it." OH OH OH AND THEY ADDED A NEW BUILDING TO USC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, em u should nvr tell mrs. chao these things. she's a killjoy......i told her about how i wanted 2 go 2 UCLA, first off, and u kno wat she said? She said something like, "oh, good choice, kyle, but r u sure u can make it? i checked ur grades and u mite not b able 2 get in..." WTF happened 2 how teachers were suppose 2 encourage u? just glad she's quitting nxt year, and em dont listen 2 a word that freakin ***** says, shes just saying that cuz she has nothing else 2 do except make us feel miserable........

    ReplyDelete