the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Everything's Magic



Yeah. I looked at this old UCLA picture and I was on Avi's iPod. I remember listening to The Adventure so I looked up Angels & Airwaves. Pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, it's his birthday today. Bow down to his old-ness.

Gee, I feel like I just went to the bathroom today. I mean....I feel relieved. We turned in all this work today and I felt good :]

Until....

CONDITIONING.

Epic fail. We had to run a half mile under 4:30 for warmup then we did this exercise routine afterward. Four times! Let's just say today I ran about two and a half miles plus at least a hundred push-ups, curl-ups, side lunges (badly), and hop things. Oh, and apparently we messed up on the lunges so we had to do air wall sits after.

Tomorrow's agility and footwork so it shouldn't be too bad.

Remember my "realization/ step it up" mini monologue thing I put in last post? Still haven't achieved that. I saw one of the movies for MUN today and trust me, I just felt so angry and frustrated with myself, I couldn't talk to anyone afterwards.
It was good, I admit that but what I was afraid to admit that it was better than the one I edited. And their movie was all with ....those people and it just...it just got me really angry.

Avi? Two words: let's film.

Popularity Progress:
Same nothingness. Gawsh, I feel so uninspired right now. Note the title of my blog. Yeeah. Need more of those.
I'm looking into this $1,100 camera. Don't know if my parents will even think twice about it, though.

Avi- Dude, you should see me at school. I talk. And yes, I'm still very uncomfortable talking to *certain people*
Isabel- You shouldn't. Really. I just like to look like I know what I'm doing. I don't. I don't really know when I 'm going to go over and say hi. I have basketball conditioning starting up again. *bleh*
Sarah (and Mary)- Kevin kinda did a head-nod thing and walked away. I'm sure he says hi to you back on the inside. :D

Anyone want to watch The Knowing over the weekend?






A little picture of Avi (and Matt) to honor his passing of age.

3 comments:

  1. Emily, awwww. It's okay. I know what you mean, and I'm not just saying that to be nice, but yeah. How "those people" exclude everyone else who doesn't seem to live up to their standards?

    And they don't even take the time to get to know the "other" people, who are just as, if not more, amazing as them. I guess we'll just have to live with that and get to know as many beautiful people as we can, yeah? :)

    Good luck.

    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. EHEHEH ITS MATTHEW GRANADA! :D
    i used to sit next to him in 5th grade! (:

    everythings magic!
    I LOVE THAT SONG(: it makes you all boppy happy inside and all cheery.

    & based from what you say in your conditioning stuffs, youre SHO BUFF O: sho cool! hundred sitsups-pushups-etc. DANG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, lets film. We still need two more people goshdam.!!!!
    ANd thank you.
    I like the pic
    Both of us are older than you XDDD

    ReplyDelete