the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

All This Misery Pays No Salary

Why does sickness occur? You know what- don't answer that.
For the last week, I've felt like an unwanted, excess piece of waste. That's right. I felt like crap. Now I'm wheezing my guts out.
At least I could go see Slumdog Millionaire today. Finally. And I watched Changeling just last night. Clint Eastwood knows how to pull at your heartstrings.

Abi's birthday is on Tuesday. So on Wednesday I get to get my haircut. :D
No basketball for a little while. I can't wait until spring league, though.

"Popularity" Progress:
Finished screenplay
Finished shotlist
Storyboard in progress
Casting in progress.
me and kevin back in the day....

1 comment:

  1. awesome back in the day!
    i was just listening to rent, recognized the blog title! Casing is gonna be hard!

    ReplyDelete