the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

So She Said, "Would You Light My Candle?"

I suppose you don't recognize that lyrics. It's from Christmas Bells from RENT. Only THREE MORE DAYS!!! I'm so excited...I just can't hide it.

Just finished my imperialism thingy. No English homework tonight, so I was free. I went to the Carmenita POPS! Concert. Fun stuff. The band this year's pretty darn awesome. Only one mellophone in the whole thing.
Wait a sec...
mellophone just came up as a spelling error. WHAT THE HELL? Mellophones freakin ROCK! I'm outraged! D:

Anyways....I'm going to take either band or film studies next year. I can't decide.

"Popularity" Progress:
Screenplay finished
Shotlist finished
Storyboard almost done
Casting....pending Hailey, don't really like Raymond, no Op1. But we have like four extras :Deast coast

1 comment:

  1. haha... you really dont want to go to sadies XD didnt even mention it once... Nice picture.
    Hmm, lets look at the dance for a raymond!

    ReplyDelete