the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Time Left for Losing

AP World it is. And now I'm losing Sarah to MUN! :( Ah well, I guess she could do whatever she wants to do.

Lots of English homework to procrastinate on. bleh.
Finished editing the WWI project but it's still too short. A monologue at the end perhaps? Math test on Friday. Kind of scared for that.
We're reading "Fahrenheit 451" in English. I like it better than "Of Mice and Men" so far.
I played basketball with Alysza and Jessica today. It was fun but we were lazy. I hope they had a good time running/jogging/walking. Conditioning next week. BRING IT ON!!!

I realized today that I really need to step it up. With school, my friends, and my future. The last time I've seen my Whitney friends was like...Sadies? And I haven't seen Sarah Z since who knows when. Even though they're all too cool for me now, if I want to see them then I have to make a move.
Same thing with grades. Gotta finish my English homework to up my grade. Gotta train harder if I'm going to make it onto varsity.

Goodness, I need to keep an eye out for a possible internship for film. My dad said he might be able to get me one for Disney in their offices in Burbank but I need to network. I need to WORK ON MY FILM PROJECTS.

which leaves me to...
Popularity Progress:
No real new changes. Still need a Raymond. Did more of the storyboard and I'm pretty much done with that. Film will start hopefully before or during spring break. Need to make a breakdown when I'm sure.












It's almost been a year since the East Coast Trip? Can you believe that?

3 comments:

  1. You know, interning works better than mqing a film. But YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE. Instead of making a certain friend ask torturous people *ahem* And we aint too popular for yu. You gottatalk more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudeeeette!
    i so admire your filmaking dreams/goals O:
    & progress too(:

    WHENS THE NEXT TIME YOURE GOING TO VISIT WHITNEY!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS YOU EMILY
    :(

    tell kevin i said hi. :D

    ReplyDelete