the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've Longed to Discover

Okay. So I haven't had a video to do for two years. All my previous attempts have been foiled. And now, when it comes down to it, three projects drop in my lap all at once. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying.....karma.

So I'm waiting at the library for JV and varsity to finish taking their pictures. It's cold because I'm wearing my jersey and I'm doing my math homework. That pretty much was the most memorable part of my day.

Besides that, Sarah sold yogurt, Kyle voted, and I got my ID back. Finally.

Avi- You made a noticeable amount of noise during the show. XP

Sarah- It was that good. And I'm happy you gave it a chance and watched the film with me. I really appreciate how you support me and my dreams all the time. It means a lot. :)

Isabel- yo, my new homie.

5 comments:

  1. U need more memorable things -.- And, I made noie, I just said I did not sing XDDD or tried not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO YO YO MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUIT.

    you got photo editing skills ! O:
    very very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi emilyy! (:
    i really don't know if you remember me or not.
    but haha.
    this is alice. (:

    and i love your blog. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHAH is that the picture when me and mary fell?! XD AHHAHAHA. awwwww. memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. & WOAH emily! i didn't read the part you wrote about the film! AHHA i jsut did now, but still never too late, right?
    anywaaay, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. the film was nice. and you're gonna make it big-time, emily! you have the wonderfullest personality ever, and whoever doesn't like you should just die. not really, but you get what i mean >:]

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete