the jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rock and Roll

Man, I just heard that song on Sarah Z's blog (which is now Mary's blog too apparently) and I had like two flashbacks at once. When I first heard that song, I was in Chinese class completely fooling around. (The teacher really couldn't care less) Jonathan, the swimming sophomore that always steals my things, showed it to me on his awesome iPod touch.

Then, I thought of that one morning at 5:30 when I was eating before basketball practice when the video came up on VH1. (Nothing's on TV at 5:30 in the morning D:)

I thought I'd share that. :D

ANYWAYS- I'm about to go out to math class and I'm giving up going to visit good ol' chinese school typing this post. *sigh* oh well.

I still have three movies to film. I'm gonna go film the MUN/ History one tomorrow at the park and Albert's house (since he wants us there so bad ...????)

And I hate math.
I used to like math.
Now I hate math.
You'd think I'd like it.
After I got a 97% on my seequnces&series/ probability test.
But I still hate it.

Avi- You know what? Forget it. It was a good show and that's all that matters. I'm wearing my T-shirt right now!
Isabel- Thanks. And just to let you know, I DO have a life. Despite you you see. :P We're pretty gangsta, huh?
Alice- Of course I remember you! You were Tim's date :P

Man. This is the msot anyone's ever commented on this thing. :O

my mood. SO. MUCH. WORK TO DO :(((

1 comment:

  1. hehehe. My highest comment rate is four XD And, dont worry math is the same with me. And that song seems like a flashback song XD

    ReplyDelete